当前位置>>首页 >  经典台词

泰坦尼克号台词

2020-12-28 23:46:52

经典台词

公众号

对于泰坦尼克号这部电影,我也大致知道了一些泰坦尼克号里面的经典台词,对于里面的精彩的内容我也有一些了解:“要让每一天都有价值的活着”。这就是泰坦尼克号经典台词,那么关于泰坦尼克号台词你都了解哪些。


《泰坦尼克号》10句经典台词(中英)

1: You jump. I jump.

你跳!我就跳。

2: We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

3: All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

4: Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

5: You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

6: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

赢得船票……是我一生最幸运的事,让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,答应我,你不会放弃……无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样……Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

7: I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

8: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

9: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

10: I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

泰坦尼克号经典台词

是的 夫人 我很喜欢

Yes, ma'am, I do.

全部家当都在身上

I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me.

我有个健康的身体 以及作画用的纸

I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.

我喜欢在一早起来时

I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen...

不知道会有什么样的遭遇

or who I'm gonna meet...

或是会到哪里去的感觉

where I'm gonna wind up.

前两天还在桥下过夜

Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now...

现在却在这豪华巨轮

here I am on the grandest ship in the world...

跟你们共饮香槟

having champagne with you fine people.

再来一点

I'll take some more of that.

生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

世事很难预料

You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.

只能随遇而安

You learn to take life as it comes at you.

给你 卡尔

Here you go, Cal.

要把握光阴

To make each day count.

看英文电影对白学英语 泰坦尼克号片段

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。

You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this.

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。

Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词回顾

Selected Scene 1、

场景1、

Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.

露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。

Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close youreyes, go on! Now step up. Now, hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed.Don't peak.

杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。

Rose: I'm not.

露丝:我不看。

Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on,hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?

杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?

Rosa: I trust you.

露丝:我相信你!

Jack: All right, open your eyes.

杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。

Rose: I'm flying. Jack.

露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。

Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. Shefeels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for thefirst time.

杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他

们第一次亲吻了起来。

The music plays:

乐声响起:

Every night in my dreams,

每天夜里在我的梦里,

I see you, I feel you.

我看见你,感觉到你。

That is how I know you go on.

我知道你会勇往直前。

Far across the distance and spaces betweenus.

越过千山, 涉过万水,

You have come to show you go on.

你向我表明你会勇往直前。

Near, far, wherever you are,

无论是远是近,无论你在何方,

I believe that the heart does go on.

我相信爱心依旧。

Once more, you open the door,

你再次敞开心扉,

And you're here in my heart,

你就在我的心里,

And my heart will go on and on.

我的心依然如故。

Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime

爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,

And never let go till we're gone.

直到永恒。

Love was when I loved you,

爱是深情,爱是执著。

One true time I hold to.

在我的生命中,

In my life we'll always go on.

我们总会勇往直前。

《泰坦尼克号》全部电影台词精读

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water.Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't sayyour good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get outof here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies andyou're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm inyour bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。

    

上一篇:琼瑶经典台词     

下一篇:非诚勿扰2经典台词(中英对照)