每小我私人都有担心的日子。
Everybody has blue days.
那些日子真是惨透了,你认为内心乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寥寂、整小我私人彻底的精疲力竭。
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子总会让你感想本身的眇小和微不敷道,
Days when you feel small and insignificant,
每件工作好像都够不着边。
when everything seems just out of reach.
你基础无法振作起来。
You can’t rise to the occasion.
基础没有实力从头开始。
Just getting started seems impossible.
在担心的日子里,你也许酿成偏执狂,认为每小我私人都想要吃定你。
On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
着实环境并不老是那么糟。
This is not always such a bad thing.
你感想颓废、焦急,也许开始神经质地冒死咬指甲,然后不行救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的猖獗!
You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!
在担心的日子里,你会认为本身在哀痛的海里沉沉浮浮。
On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.
岂论在什么时辰,你总有种想哭的激动,却不知道为了什么。
You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.
最后,你认为本身如偕行尸走肉,失去糊口方针。
Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.
如果您喜欢《别在哀痛的海里沉浮(双语)》记得分享给更多好友噢!